Protect Your Family's Medical Information Privacy
How Arctrieval Works
Arctrieval is a free web-based service that assists you in managing medical correspondence with doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, healthcare providers or anyone involved with the healthcare and well-being of you or your family. Whether you need to request medical records, inform a healthcare provider or facility about your privacy preferences or want to know who has your medical records, Arctrieval will guide you through the entire process.
- To get started, just create your free account. After completing a short information form, you will receive a email to activate your account. After verifying your account, you are ready to send requests or correspondence to healthcare providers or facilities.
- From the main page simply select an activity, select your doctor from the master list and complete the activity by pressing Send. Arctrieval will send your request using your preferred delivery method (email, fax or regular mail).
- Monitor your activities and communications with healthcare providers. From a single screen, you see which doctors or facilities have and have not responded to your record requests or complied with your privacy preferences.
- Add family members to your Arctrieval account so everything you need to manage your family's health privacy is available in one convenient location.
- Transfer your medical records directly to online repositories such as Microsoft HealthVault™.